About Our Masks
The Black Mask Company
An eco-friendly, 30x washable, multi-use, sustainable product.
DEFEND YOURSELF. DEFEND OTHERS.
1 mask £12.50
3 masks (£11.50 per mask 8% saving) = £34.50
6 masks (£11.00 per mask 12% saving) = £66
9 masks (£10.50 per mask 16% saving) = £94.50
12 masks (£9.50 per mask 24% saving) = £114
About the Mask
- 3 Layer: Anti Droplet
- Reusable and 30x washable
- UV resistant / splash proof
- 100% eco-friendly cotton
Who are we
Vietnam as a country was hit bad with Bird Flu and even worse with SARS 20 years ago. In south east Asia they've worn washable face masks ever since. So after 20 years of wearing face masks, it's become part of their culture.
So January 2020 when it all started to kick off in Wuhan China, the Vietnamese Government did not mess about. They locked the country down, no incoming flights and the Government instructed their science and technology engineers to develop a bespoke 2020 state of the art anti-epidemic face mask.
The VP195 was born. Brought to you exclusively by us.
The Black Mask Company.
Made with the finest cotton, utilising ‘Nano Silver’ technology worn as the official anti-epidemic mask of the Vietnam Police department and all protective services.
- Signed off by the Vietnamese Minister of Health. We ain’t messing about.
- 3 layers. Just like the World Health Organisation (WHO) Recommended.
- Sweat absorbent – makeup wearers and gym lovers, we got you!
- Handmade with the finest eco-friendly cotton. Look after the planet and your nan.
- 30 x washable. This part is over to you. Wear it, wash it. Simple.
Sh!t gets real
Manufactured in accordance with the Vietnamese Ministry of Health technical standards. Approved by the ‘Bureau of Accreditation Vietnam’ (BoA) which is a member of the ‘International Accreditation Forum’ (World Association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation Bodies).
* This product should not be placed on young children under the age of 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. This product is not a Medical Device and/or personal protective equipment and is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines which are constantly changing and being updated, (please check your current local government guidelines within your country of residence) which include but not limited to practicing good social hygiene, such frequent washing your hands, forearms, clothes and not touching face/mouth. This product helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to or risk of contracting disease or infection.
The VP195 3-layer mask was authorised as government issue uniform in Vietnam in March 2020. Approved by the Vietnamese Ministry of Health.